Effective Date: 08/30/2023
This Policy is issued by Arcora Faucet Co., Ltd Company and is addressed to individuals outside our organisation with whom we interact, including customers, visitors to our Websites, or recipients of any of our other products, services, personnel of corporate customers and vendors, and visitors to our premises (together, “you”).
1.Collection of Personal Data
We collect or obtain Personal Data about you from the following sources:
- Data provided to us: We obtain Personal Data when those data are provided to us (e.g., when you register an account with us; where you contact us via email or telephone, or by any other means, or when you provide us with your business card).
- Relationship data: We collect or obtain Personal Data in the ordinary course of our relationship with you (e.g., we provide a service to you).
- Data you make public: We collect or obtain Personal Data that you manifestly choose to make public, including via social media (e.g., we may collect information from your social media profile(s), if you make a public post about us).
- Site or Application data: We collect or obtain Personal Data when you visit any of our Sites or Applications, or use any features or resources available on or through our Sites or Applications.
- Registration details: We collect or obtain Personal Data when you use, or register to use, any of our Sites or Applications.
- Content and advertising information: If you interact with any third party content or advertising on our Sites and/ or applications (including third party plugins and cookies) we receive Personal Data from the relevant third party provider of that content or advertising.
- Third party information: We collect or obtain Personal Data from third parties who provide it to us (e.g., credit reference agencies; law enforcement authorities; etc.).
2.Creation of Personal Data
We also create Personal Data about you in certain circumstances, such as records of your interactions with us, and details of your past interactions with us. We may also combine Personal Data from any of our Sites, Applications, products or services, including where those data are collected from different devices.
3.Categories of Personal Data We Process
When you register your account on our Sites or Applications, we may process the following categories of Personal Data about you:
- such as usernames and passwords, email addresses, phone numbers, social media accounts, and third-party avatars.
After successfully creating your account, you can use it to log in to various Sites and Applications of Arcora without needing to creat an account again. When using our Sites, Applications, products or services, we may also process the following categories of Personal Data about you:
- Personal details: such as given name(s), preferred name, and photograph you provide to us.
Demographic information: such as gender, date of birth/age you provide to us; nationality/district, language preferences you choose on Arcora’s Sites or Applications.
- Contact details: such as address, shipping address, telephone number, email address you provide to us; online messaging details, and photos/videos you uploaded when dealing with certain issues; and social media details.
- Consent records: such as records of any consents you have given, together with the date and time, means of consent and any related information (e.g., the subject matter of the consent).
- Purchase details: such as records of purchases and prices, consignee name, address, contact telephone number, email address, details of returns, warranty details when you place orders on Arcora’s Sites or Applications.
- Payment details: such as invoice records, payment amount, payment date, billing address, payment method, cardholder or accountholder name when you place orders on Arcora’s Sites or Applications.
- Data relating to our website and products: such as Wi-Fi and Bluetooth data, IP address, memory information, SD card information, Mobile phone model and operating system version, username, password, language preferences, screentime and other preference settings, usage data and aggregate statistical information.
- Server logs: such as records of events on our servers, including search queries; IP addresses; hardware settings; browser type; browser language; the date and time of request; referral URL; and certain cookies that identify your browser or Account.
- Content and advertising data: such as records of your interactions with our online advertising and content, records of advertising and content displayed on pages displayed to you, and any interaction you may have had with such content or advertising (e.g., mouse hover, mouse clicks, any forms you complete in whole or in part).
- Views and opinions: such as any comments, views and opinions that you choose to send to us, or publicly post about us on social media platforms.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational security measures designed to protect your Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure, unauthorised access, and other unlawful or unauthorised forms of Processing, in accordance with applicable law.
Because the internet is an open system, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will implement all reasonable measures to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us using the internet – any such transmission is at your own risk and you are responsible for ensuring that any Personal Data that you send to us are sent securely.
We take every reasonable step to ensure that:
your Personal Data that we Process are accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; and
any of your Personal Data that we Process that are inaccurate (having regard to the purposes for which they are Processed) are erased or rectified without delay.
From time to time we may ask you to confirm the accuracy of your Personal Data.
6.Your privacy rights
Subject to applicable law, you may have the following rights regarding the Processing of your Relevant Personal Data:
- the right not to provide your Personal Data to us (however, please note that we will be unable to provide you with the full benefit of our Sites, if you do not provide us with your Personal Data – e.g., we might not be able to process your requests without the necessary details);
- the right to request access to, or copies of, your Relevant Personal Data, together with information regarding the nature, Processing and disclosure of those Relevant Personal Data;
- the right to request rectification of any inaccuracies in your Relevant Personal Data;
- the right to request, on legitimate grounds:
erasure of your Relevant Personal Data; or restriction of Processing of your Relevant Personal Data;
- the right to have certain Relevant Personal Data transferred to another Controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, to the extent applicable;
- the right to cancel a specific or service, please note that the cancellation will prevent you from using the full range of Arcora products and services. Cancellation may be prevented or delayed in certain circumstances. When you sign in through third-party account, you need to apply for cancellation of the account from the third party;
- the right to request the deletion or removal of your Relevant Personal Data where there is no compelling reason for us to keep using it. Please note that we may not be able to immediately remove the information from the backup system due to applicable laws and regulations or technological limitations. If this is the case, we will isolate your Relevant Personal Data from nay further processing until the backup can be deleted or be made anonymous.
- where we Process your Relevant Personal Data on the basis of your consent, the right to withdraw that consent (noting that such withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of any Processing performed prior to the date on which we receive notice of such withdrawal, and does not prevent the Processing of your Personal Data in reliance upon any other available legal bases).
8.Do Not Track
Most browsers can be set to send signals to third party websites requesting them not to track the user’s activities. At this time, we do not respond to “do not track” signals. Consequently, third parties may indeed track and collect information about your online activities over time while navigating to, from and on our online services, notwithstanding any “do not track” signals we may receive.
Right to Know About Personal Information.
Consumers have the right to submit a verifiable consumer request that we disclose the following in a readily useable format, covering the 12 month period preceding the verifiable consumer request:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you.
- The purposes for which the categories of Personal Information collected about you will be used.
- The categories of sources for the Personal Information we collected about you.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting Personal Information.
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you.
- The categories of Personal Information we have disclosed for a business purpose.
Verifiable consumer requests to know may be submitted through the following method:
- email at:email@example.com
Right to Request Deletion of Personal Information.
Consumers have the right to request that we delete any Personal Information that we have collected from them. However, we are not required to comply with a request to delete where it is necessary for us to retain the Personal Information in order to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the Personal Information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with legal obligations.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Verifiable consumer requests to delete may be submitted through the following method:
- email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to Non-Discrimination.
Consumers have the right to be free from discrimination when they exercise their Consumer rights under the CCPA, and should you exercise those rights we cannot:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you a different price or rate for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level of quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different rate for goods or services or a difference level or quality of goods or services.
Thank you for choosing Arcora Faucet, and we appreciate your trust in us to handle your personal information responsibly and transparently.